Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hey! HEY! STOP THERE! PARK! PARK! PARK!


Heard alot bout "The dark Knight" but I tried to ignore it and not see the movie but the hype was too much when it became 2nd best movie of all time after it dropped starwars so last week I decided to go see it at the cinemas.....I cant find words to contain the movie that all I'm gonna say!Joker was sicker than sick,more paranoid than paranoid.The word irrational cannot contain his irrationality!He was just a loose cannon!....Well,I n my friends left the galleria at bout 10pm n at the National Stadium in Surulere there was a checkpoint.An officer stopped us checked us out,we were all coming from the office,branched at the cinemas so were dressed in suits and looked loaded with cash plus unfortunately the guy driving had no drivers license(we didnt know!) Before we could say "jesus is lord" this guy was already begging the officer and this really pissed me off!Fisrt rule with nigerian police,never beg!It gives them a sorta pshycological edge plus when u know you are wrong dont shout at them but dont beg,just remain calm but if you are right and got all the necessary papers you can blow the lid off!
There was an all night show which I wanted to attend at Planet 1 the week they started operations and I left LUTH at about midnight in a cab for the place.When I got to ojuelegba a danfo bus filled with policemen double crossed my cab and searched us and found nothing.They checked my wallet and found 18grand(they couldn't et me go with all that money,they had to find something to nail me) Finally they said I had 2 IDs and thats illegal I'm only meant to carry an ID around so they gave me my wallet back and rushed me into their bus filled with other guys they had arrested.Me calm as ever I no send I just took 10grand out of my wallet and put it in my stockins left 8grand in my wallet.When we got to the station,Area C at ojuelegba they started interrogting all of us each man had to settle to be bailed.One dude was caught with a bag of weed,he bailed himself with 10grand.They also picked up one christian dude who started speaking in tongues "ramon sa te kore mah!koko mama chari chari o princesa escobah!"and disturbing the whole area with noise at wee hours of the night the officers just dey laugh sey "better bring money or you are not going any where"
Finally my turn reach,their DPO asked where i was going and I told them i was on my way to ma friends crib at Ikeja.I'm a UNILAG student and i've a test2moro so had to do some reading at my friend's.The guy said "all this unilag students,u sef u look like a yahoo boy,berra settle" I said oga na 8 thasand dey here and I no dey drop sheshi...Dem talk sey I go call my mama or else i go sleep cell,I said I cant call ma mom,the poor woman is a widow I cant disturb her with my qualms....officer dont think I cant sleep in the cell oo cos me I know my right!....lol(which kain right I get,does human right exist in 9ja?) The whole gist long but finally the DPO tire sey I stubbon den he said the right thing "ok,give us something for the boys" then I said ehn ehn now you are talking so I said I can only spare 1grand...He agreed and they split it amongst themselves.I left there past midnight but I boned the parol at planet 1 and returned to LUTH....
HEY! does anyone remember cuteboss?shes back in 9ja,she arrived yestenight and she called me first thing this morning and I can tell from her voice theres still a lil of me in her and i must admit from the way I answered i still like her I just dont think it will work!Remember Psquare... "no start wetin u no go finish cos u no be george finidi"

29 comments:

mizchif said...

I know i miss naija, but one thing i definitely do not miss is naija police. hillllzzzz.

Dose ppl can just be bitter especially as i small so, they can like to harrass me.

So LUTH u said, r u a med student?

Anonymous said...

hhhhaaa GBESE!!!

go to ma blog and see...mesef jam doz were people buh na God give me the victory

dem mama!

Chris Ogunlowo said...

Dude, pele O!

So it is illegal to carry two IDs!

where have u been?

Mz. Dee said...

looooool @ the dude speakin in tonguez!!
he's nt crious jo!!

cuteboss hmm...why wont anythin happen? berra make sumn happen!

wellsbaba said...

mizchif...naw,im a bonafide lag boy but at that tym I was chillin wif ma frends in LUTH
charie...LOL!
aloofar...I dey oo,boredom won kill me notin special has happend wif me oo
Mz.dee...lol...4get her jare,she left her BF bcos of me n now they are back,she wudnt do it a 2nd tym,unles ofcos shes so inluv wif me!

IT'S JUST LIFE said...

Shit!!!! dese olokpa pple r dangerous pple to meet. Sorry eh!!!!

Anonymous said...

since when can't u carry two IDs? were the names different or what? naija police are lame. I don't know how I'll handle them when i come to naija.

lol @ guy speaking in tongues..did I see chari and princesa in there somewhere?

Aphrodite said...

Ha! This police people own don dey too much sef.

You were lucky o wells baba. The idiots shot a young guy in my area just cos he refused to part with some hard currency he had in his pocket.

Those guys can kill for money.
Abeg limit night movement. Its not too safe.

Naija Idol said...

LMAO. Police nor go ever stop.Its illegal to have two IDs??Wat planet r they from??

Dat guy when dey speak in tongue go old grow white hair for there.

Ms.O said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL whenever I hear naija Police story I cant help but laugh man!!! Please you guys should keep telling me ways to get out of thier wahala so when I come back home..I wont be like the dodoyo Exschoolnerd was talking about!!

and where have u been?

princesa said...

LOL!So na me and Chari name that speaking in tongue guy dey blow eh?

Nigerian Police, them worse pass armed robbers sef.

This is why i hardly move around after 8pm.

wellsbaba said...

som1elses life ...abi oo
iwalewa no mind dem o,i no knw4dem,yeah e b lyk sey d guy call chari name...lol
aprodite it must b u live in AJ..lol..but dats serious mehn,dose guys can b on coke attimes i no dey comot4nyt again jare....
9ja idol,seriously dat guy must have spent a week there,dunno knw...lol
Ms.o I hav bin.....dunno knw jare....jst hav d necesary papers n im tellin u,u can deal wit dem comfortably!
princessa........LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Femi B said...

For your information there is human rights in Nigeria. Only that most people dont even know their rights to even want to use it. So the damn police keeps taking advantage of that cos they know no one thinks it exits. Anyway sorry about your ordeal oh, Next time you tell them you are a lawyer, they leave you jeje.

musco said...

i personally think a state of emergency shld be declared in d Nigerian police force.i had a rift wit one of them tdy.will be doing a post on it soon.

are u sure u re nt happy cuteboss called u?

InCogNaija said...

Boy i am back and already, i am gbadun-ing your blogs. I really need to catch up.
funny story.
dont know if you saw my own olopa story.

bumight said...

when did it become illegal to carry two IDs?

naijaleta said...

Na wah O! To think of it that we actually have an Inspector general of Police in that country.

Anyway, how una dey now? Up Chelsea!

wellsbaba said...

femi B I totally agree wif u but attimes tellin dem ur a lawyer can backfire oo...lol
musco,mayb u misunderstood wat I said,actually I'm happy she called!
incog9ja! HEY! glad2have u back,been stalkin ur blog wonderin where u bin to?how dey go dey go?
bumight no mind them o,me sef i tire
9jaleta UP CHELSEA! dem go hear am dis season!

O'Dee said...

Hummmmm.

Smart move, hiding kishi in your socks.

Aspa your comment on my blog;
Am friendly oh, its just that am not one to start a conversation, and if I have something on my mind I may not notice anyone else.

Buttercup said...

these naija policemen wont kill me o...it seems like they r gettin worse by the second..

cuteboss..hmmmm..

theicequeen said...

hehe, i like that line ehn! plus the fact that Peter looks especially foine when that part comes up in the vid....

oya, i don digress..what is this one that erryone is havin olopa encounter?!

2carry ID na crime?! na so dem hol peson say e no get razorblade for moto..razorblade for gini? na to cut seat belt if accident happen...them people are resourceful no be small :P

cuteboss is back? you berra get ready to gist us all the gistables....

Anonymous said...

r u kidding me?God punish those police o!!

Zayzee said...

lol @ the guy speaking in tongues in chari and princessa's names.

i carry mre than two IDs. waiting to be searched. my cab's been stopped a number of times and as far as i am concerned, I'm a journalist on assignment, and cops will wave you away.

cuteboss???? where the hell have i been? and what is happening to our dream? u don abandon me abi?

ibiluv said...

God save u say u wise.......

all that money na dem for spend am!!!!!!!

wellsbaba said...

oluwadee I learnt frm d best ooo
buttercup the r gettin "worst" by d nano second.i no even know who bad pass4them n joker?lol
dicequeen,its a lie!how police go dey ask4razorblade inside car???LMAO!OMG!!!
anonymous AMEN!
UZEZI!!! wats poppin finally I hear frm u,we dey o I no fashi u n dat ur journalist move dey alwais work o
ibiluv me I b sharp boi naw money wey I don plan2flush4club I go con share wit police? lai lai!

princesa said...

Dude, i hope you are coming for the SBR. Check my blog for details!

Woomie O! said...

what's wrong with two IDs???
i do different things just so they give me ID cards, i like the stuff. I'm looking for a Blogger's ID sef.

thanks for stopping by @ my blog...looking forward to a wonderful blogship.
be good and abound.
x x.

Invisible said...

Person come say make I come naija. Come do wetin? There are human rights but are they respected. I can't stand 9ja police. They are the 2nd reason I don't want to visit naija. I can't let someone be harassing me on top of nothing. In short when you're packing your wallet, you better pack police share with it.
Y'all correct me if I'm wrong o, I'm speaking from stories I hear about them.

LushChic said...

Hey dear.....
Naija police are a mess!!!
really!
y u sef carry two ids,lol
R u a med student????
PS:Im back,thanks for checking on me....Hugs!