Saturday, August 30, 2008

THERE YOU ARE!

OMG!!! I found her! It's a lie I found her,she's on facebook! "It's a true" This is an emergency post,never intended updating now but I'm chatting right now with my long lost 1st love on facebook!Mark Zukerberg ose o(thankyou) wa jeun omo o....lol....Not that I'm still in love o(God4bid!after 13years)but I've alwais wondered what became of her but to say the truth I'm feeling funny,something is stiring within......
It all started yesterday when my best friend lala told me he found dupe on facebook.This guy is in love and he wants me to be in love too(Lala,naw by force!) This guy sings D'banj's "u don make me fall in love" err minute like he's lovelife depends on it!He torments me,"you know that may be her" he alwais tells me.He teases me with anything in skirt,including "shigidi" sef....So yesterday he inquired if I wanted to know her number and stuff so I could contact her,I bluntly declined(when you know lala you know he is not that nice,he definitely just wanted me to beg for her contact cos we had tried searching for her on facebook but didnt succeed so he knew I couldnt find her but I had a better idea) I pretended not to care bout her (but ofcos I was curious bout her whereabouts) Lala left with this sinister smile on his face.Stealtily,I went to his friend list on facebook saw her pic and added her!
Today,I come online and here we both are chatting!Here are the excerpts so far....

I've been trying to remember you. I'm getting confused

7:12pmwells
im here

7:12pmdupe
maybe if you tell me tell me the names of ur siblings I will be sure about exactly who you are..
(shes couldnt recognise me I was looking different)

7:13pmwells
yeah who am I chatin wit by d way,is it tope or dupe

7:13pmdupe
dupe

7:13pmwells
hahahahaha

na lie

u see my face n u cant remember

bera recollect!

im d 1st born

7:14pmdupe
I'm sure u have changed..u can my pic too but u didn't know if it was tope or dupe

7:14pmwells
so u really wudnt remember my siblings

is dis ur pic im seein?

7:16pmdupe
the seun was close with was about my age annd all his sibling's name started with an "s"

7:18pmdupe
am i right?

7:19pmwells

word!

dang!

u r......

7:20pmdupe
i am....what?

7:21pmwells
u are right

7:21pmdupe
woooww!!!

7:21pmwells
absolutely correct

7:21pmdupe
seun is this really you?

7:21pmwells
def

7:22pmdupe
wow u have grown

7:22pmwells
SO HAV U.....lol

7:23pmdupe
if recollected correctly I had a crush on u
(my head was swelling madly here..lol)
7:23pmwells
lol

we both did

7:23pmdupe
wow i never thought we would ever talk again

7:24pmwells
really,I alwais knew we wud meet....

dis world is small

7:24pmdupe
true dat

7:24pmwells
ows u now?

wat do u do?

wat nxt

7:25pmdupe
how are ur sibling?...is it Shade? and Seyi? or Seye? I hope I'm right?

I'm fine

7:26pmwells
UR MEMORY aint bad

seyi

seye

sola

n segun

7:27pmdupe
right! ...i try oo

7:28pmwells
lol.........hahaha

7:28pmdupe
wow a lot is going through my mind right now

7:28pmwells
expected

u wud wana remember alot of stuff

emotions wud b high.....u need2see me wenever I met my old KC mates...WE GO GAGA...lol
wen I met nnamdi(u remember him?) we hugged so tight this white dude thought we were gay
7:29pmdupe
lol

i have alot of questions

7:30pmwells

ok

im all urs

7:30pmdupe
wat r u doing now?.. i mean how is life

7:30pmwells
great!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
while i hav a job waitin4me

7:31pmdupe
dat's great

maybe we can meet up when u come to canada

7:32pmOyeniyi
def

definitely

ehn ehn I think that's all for now folks,lemme return to my chat and there's this funny trend with the names of the girls I've really loved,check this out.......dupe,tope,jumoke,joke,ope and finally tope(yeah,I dated2topes) so something tells me my wife would probably have one of these names or something familiar.If we have ever "dated" and your name doesn't sound like these then I'm sorry it was a fling.Fiona,don't be crossed with me atleast you had a boyfriend when u were with me,olatero olagbegi,ehn! ehn! you can't even say jack cos I know you were creeping remember that night at the club!Ima....ahn ahn,am I chari?Why I dey give blogville chronicles of my girls,abeg bye bye jare all you amebo mongers,Jesus don even collect all this nonsense for my hand sef,PRAISE GOD!!!

PS:"fall in love" by D'banj,i'm so feeling that song.Lastweek mom was so sick she was talking bout death!Help me thank baba GOD for her recovery o,the devil is a liar!

17 comments:

Femi B said...

THe devil is a liar oh.... Your mum is healed
THe world of facebook and how you find all these long lost people that might have turned out to be serial killers....lol just kidding, but its nice to catch up on old flame i guess.
i think i might be 1st

Anonymous said...

FUCK UP!


2ND SHAAA

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!! baba mi I tap into this one o...me sef wan find ma lil mizz dee o!!!

chai!

but come o bros mi...babe dey for canada?

musco said...

wellsbaba,thot u never really liked girls but i guess finding dupe on FB is driving u nuts.

nice to know dat d names of ur girls ve a rhyming scheme!

naijaleta said...

Paddy mi! I dey kampe o! Oga O! Na bicos of babe you update?
Anyway, it happens even to the bests of us.

mizchif said...

Na wa for all dese ur S, S, S, S, siblings.
As for your mother, She is healed in Jesus name.

Dis fb of a phenomenom, i like that feeling of catching up with long lost friends, but my main job on fb na aproko work.

Goodluck with Dupe.

Mz. Dee said...

thank god ur mum is healed!

Facebook is the 100th wonder of the world 4 me....

so am i hearin weddin bellz ringin dis tym?
*ding dong*!!!!!!!!!

wat of cuteboss na...

And CHARIZARD ON FIRE... mz dee is right hurr!!!!!!!

Buttercup said...

awwwww...u guys sound cute..lol..its always such a thrill findin old peeps..

wait o, u said "Not that I'm still in love o(God4bid!after 13years")..makes me wonder how old u r..not that im askin..lol..

eeya, thank God for ur mum o..

Invisible said...

Na wa for fb o.
I'm seeing a lot of old high school mates. Abeg send me invitation when the 'I do' wan happen o.
Nothing is impossible my brother, pour some kerosene on that flame and you have a bonfire.

Nigerian Drama Queen said...

Facebook is like the 8th world wonder or something. I've met everyone from elementary school to high school. It's crazyyyy
Glad your mum is well. Dont re-fall in love oh!lol
How u dey?Long time...

NikkiSab said...

Thank u FB for finding my bros l...... wetin i go call her now crush? frd? Love? Whisper to me which category she de. lol

tankojjetty said...

i'm totally feeling dbang's (fall in love) too...hope say the babe no use juju sha...lol

facebook is gbeborun network...lol

wells, dupe just dey form...ofcourse she recognises u well...

wellsbaba said...

femi b,yeah u defnitely d first! n dats a first tym on ma blog
chari chics dey canada tire oooo
musco not dat I dont lyk girls per se its just i no really send now jare deres so much on ma mind
9jaleta lol....nothin do me naw!
mizchif .lol....enuf s for d family..lol...ur name really fit ur aproko work4 fb I bet u its a trademark!...lol
Mz.dee ..lol...nothin for none of dem jare,its no big deal,I jst met ma first lov dats all!
butterdup..lol..made a mistake there I think I meant 11 years
invisible..dem no go pour sand sand4 ur garri o..lol..shes engage!
9jadramaqueen..lol...me no dey re fall fire oo...lol...trust me on dat
NIKKISAB! finally I here frm ma sis....na friend ooo...nolongtin!
tankojjety.....lol...

The Activist said...

Hmmm nice chat.

SO, how's momma doing?

miz-cynic said...

u dis boy...u dey craze well well,see how u disgrace chari like tht ...its not fair

Unknown said...

polo ralph lauren outlet, tiffany and co, longchamp, louis vuitton outlet, uggs on sale, burberry, louis vuitton outlet, louboutin shoes, louboutin pas cher, ugg boots, louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton, ugg boots, prada outlet, gucci outlet, nike free, replica watches, louis vuitton, air jordan pas cher, nike air max, longchamp pas cher, oakley sunglasses, prada handbags, christian louboutin outlet, chanel handbags, tory burch outlet, oakley sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet, nike air max, ray ban sunglasses, louboutin outlet, air max, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany jewelry, cheap oakley sunglasses, nike outlet, longchamp outlet, sac longchamp, jordan shoes, nike free, kate spade outlet, ralph lauren pas cher, louboutin, michael kors, nike roshe run, replica watches, ray ban sunglasses

Unknown said...

louis vuitton, coach outlet, louis vuitton, montre pas cher, moncler, replica watches, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, marc jacobs, canada goose, canada goose outlet, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, doudoune canada goose, sac louis vuitton pas cher, moncler, toms shoes, pandora charms, thomas sabo, canada goose, hollister, pandora jewelry, moncler, pandora jewelry, links of london, canada goose uk, ugg pas cher, karen millen, pandora charms, ugg boots uk, louis vuitton, moncler, moncler, swarovski, canada goose, moncler outlet, bottes ugg, louis vuitton, wedding dresses, canada goose outlet, moncler, canada goose, swarovski crystal, moncler, juicy couture outlet, juicy couture outlet, supra shoes